The LUNG FLUTE™, a lung cleaning, and strengthening device increases resistance to the inflammatory effects of foreign substances that are known to invade the lungs.
The routine daily use of the LUNG FLUTE™ is recommended to strengthen the Lungs and promote powerful, effortless breathing.
For more Lungf Flute details go to ShopLungFlute.com
- Hold the Lung Cleanser™ pointing down. Breathe a little deeper than oral and place your lips completely around the mouthpiece. Gently blow out through the Lung Cleanser™.
- Remove your mouth from the mouthpiece. Quickly inhale again and gently blow as before.
- Start with 5 sets of 2 blows each and slowly work up to 20 sets of blows.
- Once you have worked up to the required number of 2 blow-repetitions, the Lung Cleanser™ has thinned and loosened your secretions. Wait 10 minutes after your session for secretions to collect at the back of your throat. You may notice a thin collection for several hours. This is normal. A glass of water can prevent minor irritation.
Maintenance of the Lung Cleanser
The Lung Flute™ is expected to have a useful life of 6 months from the date of first use and maintained as described below.
- Replacing the reed. The reed inside the Lung Cleanser™ should be replaced when needed depending on the frequency of use.
- When you replace the reed, wash the inside of the horn and mouthpiece with mild dish soap and hot water. Allow the parts to air dry or dry them well manually before reassembling.